October 04, 2004

Lightly sleeping

I think I may have a new problem. I am sleeping too lightly these 2 days. It doesn't make sense to me because I am really tired by the time my heavy head hits the pillow. But, I toss and I turn, I'm not really insomniac, but I know that I am not sleeping well.

The feeling is... I know I'm asleep and resting but there is a part of my conscious state that still feels very much awake. Example, I can know that the radio's too loud. At some point, I can even follow a song through (radio stations playing rock music at 3am... what were they thinking of?). I'm even thinking of the next day what I have to do.

My eyes feel dry and tired. But, I can't really get to restful sleep. And I wake up in the mornings feeling very alert.

Life can't get any better.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 21:46